Today is National Ice Cream day!
And did you know that making ice cream is super easy? Try it for yourself and don’t be afraid to get creative with your ingredients and toppings. Check out this amazing Chocolate SHUGA! Ice cream recipe!
Chocolate SHUGA! Ice Cream
- 2,400 g whole milk
- 550 g heavy cream
- 680 g SHUGA!
- 235 g cocoa 22/24
- 150 g egg yolks (or neutral base)
- Combine whole milk, heavy cream, cocoa and SHUGA!
- Heat the mixture to 85 ° C.
- While the mixture is hot add the egg yolks beating in a constant motion.
- Transfer the mixture to the sorbet maker and follow the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Cool the mixture in the refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Once done, feel free to decorate your ice cream creation with your favorite toppings!
**If you do not have a sorbet maker, put it in a flat metal container, take it to the freezer and stir every half hour for three hours to break the ice crystals forming.