Easter Decorated Cookies
- ? 3½ cup all purpose flour
- ? 1 egg
- ? 1 cup of SHUGA!
- ? 1¾ bar of butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ? Lemon or orange zest to taste
- ? Fondant dough for decoration
- Combine all cookie ingredients until an homogeneous dough is formed.
- Roll out the dough until it is ½ inch thick and cut with your favorite shape cookie cutters.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet (or with a parchment paper) at a distance of 1 Inch from one another.
- Bake at 325 ° F for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and let them cool.
- Decorate with the fondant dough according to the occasion.