These French Toast Muffins are perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast meal as well as the perfect addition to your table for any family gathering! They are easy to make and can be done with any type of bread if you don’t have a baguette in hand.
Pair them with a bowl of fresh fruit and a few slices of bacon or eggs for a complete breakfast. Don’t forget to drizzle our organic Pancake SHUGA! for a sweet touch.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Hey SHUGA!
- 1½ Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 baguette (1/2-inch cubes)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, Hey SHUGA! and vanilla extract.
- Add the cubed baguette to the bowl and fold until combined and the bread has absorbed all of the liquid.
- Divide the bread mixture among the muffin tin cups, pressing it lightly into each cup to compact it.
- Bake the French Toast Muffins for 25 to 30 minutes until they’re slightly crisped on top and cooked throughout.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin and then, scoop each one out and serve.
- Topped with our delicious Pancake SHUGA! for a sweet maple taste!