Hello Popsicle Season! It’s time to turn your favorite fruit into a delicious Popsicle for a refreshing and sweet treat. These light Kiwi Icy-Pops made with Lil’ SHUGA! will lighten up your day and will keep you cool on hot summer days.
When making homemade popsicles, the flavor possibilities and combinations are endless. We invite you to unfold your creativity by creating different pops using your favorite fruit combination.
You can also make them into different shapes for kids to enjoy so look for different molds or you can create your own by using cups, aluminum paper and other materials you would normally find in the kitchen.
4 Kiwi’s, peeled
1/4 cup Lil SHUGA!
1. Blend the kiwi slices, Lil’ SHUGA! and water in a blender.
2. Pour the Kiwi mixture into each popsicle mold.
3. Cover the molds with the lids and freeze 3-4 hours.
- 4 Kiwi's, peeled
- ¼ cup Lil SHUGA!
- ¼ Water
- Blend the kiwi slices, Lil’ SHUGA! and water in a blender.
- Pour the Kiwi mixture into each popsicle mold.
- Cover the molds with the lids and freeze 3-4 hours.