The holiday season means get-togethers with family and friends and, equally as important, food and drinks! That is why we are creating easy and beautiful plus extremely delicious recipes for you for this holiday season starting with these Deconstructed Cheesecakes. They are perfect for any type of gathering; serve it on fancy parfait cups for a more elegant look or mini mason jars for a more casual gathering.
We’ve topped our cheesecakes with caramel, cherry and peach pie fillings made with our Hey SHUGA! Cane Syrup but you can top them with any type of fruit, chocolate or nuts you like. If you don’t have time to make the toppings from scratch, no problem! Invite your guests to a Topping Bar experience. Set out a few topping suggestions, and let your guests pick what they like.
Canned pie filling (cherry, strawberry)
Fresh Fruit Slices
Caramel nut sauce (toasted nuts mixed with caramel sauce)
Whipped Peanut Butter
- 1 pack crackers (graham)
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, almonds and melted butter.
- Place the bottom of the cups.
- 2 packs of cream cheese
- ½ cup Hey SHUGA!
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Mix all the ingredients and blend.
- Place the filling in the cups over the graham crackers and almonds crumbs.
- 1 can unsweetened peaches
- ¼ cup Hey SHUGA!
- Cut the peaches in small dices.
- Sauté to medium heat with Hey SHUGA!
- Allow to cool and place on top.
- 1 cup Hey SHUGA!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Bring to high heat the Hey SHUGA!
- When bubbling slowly add the heavy cream over the edge.
- Add salt.
- Remove from heat and set aside.