It´s officially autumn Shugas! And we are baking an exquisite Apple Crumble Pie that fits perfect to celebrate the start of this season! If it´s hot were you live, you can serve it with vanilla ice cream. If on the other hand, it is starting to chill down a bit, you can accompany this crumble with a cup of your favorite drink, such as tea or coffee. Either way you have it, we promise you will love it!
SHUGA! Apple Crumble Pie
- 1¼ cup crushed cookies
- 1 bar of butter
- Sliced apples (8-6 apples)
- ½ cup Hey SHUGA!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melt the butter and crush the cookies
- Add the melted butter to the cookies and mix.
- Press the mixture to the bottom of the mold.
- Peel apples and cut into small slices. Place in a bowl and add SHUGA!, butter and cinnamon.
- Heat the apples on medium heat until they caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the caramelized apples on the cookie dough.
- In a bowl add the oats and a little SHUGA!, add over the apples in the mold and bake for 20-25 min.