We never get tired of this classic, specially because you can eat it at any time: for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack!
The key for successful recipes is in choosing the best ingredients, in this case a good flour, butter, spices and SHUGA, which will give it extra softness and delicious taste. Try this recipe below and let us know how it comes out!
- ? 2 eggs
- ? 2 cups of all purpose flour
- ? 1 teaspoon of salt
- ? If it is Hey SHUGA! ¾ cup, if it is Lil´ SHUGA! ½ cup
- ? 3 bananas (well ripe)
- ? 1 bar of butter
- ? 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ? ¾ cup nuts and / or chopped chocolate and / or raisins and / or plums (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a bowl make a pure with the bananas and reserve (they are going to oxide and that´s good because they add color to the mix)
- Cream the butter until light (ointment type). Add SHUGA!.
- Add eggs one by one, scent with vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients in the mixture.
- Add the banana puree and mix well. If you want to add nuts, chocolate, raisins and / or plums add and mix well with wrapping movements.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.