Celebrating and enjoying Saint Patrick´s Day? How about some specially sweetened brownies to savor? This recipe is perfect if yummy is what you´re looking for!
- ¾ cup sugar free cocoa
- ½ teaspoonful of baking powder
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup Hey SHUGA!
- 1⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoonful of vanilla
- ¼ teaspoonful of salt
- ½ cup almond flakes or nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix cocoa and baking powder, add ⅓ of cup of the melted butter.
- Add boiling water and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add Hey SHUGA!, the eggs and the remaining ⅓ of butter. Mix until it is soft.
- Add the flour, vanilla and salt, mix completely.
- Add the chocolate chips and almonds or nuts.
- Pour into a greased mold and to bake to 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Feel free to decorate with some extra cacao powder and almonds on the top.