Summer Grilling & Healthy Eating. Substitute unhealthy barbecue sauces, spice rubs, and marinades with lower calorie sauces with no artificial ingredients or high fructose corn syrup.
Our Peanut Coconut Dipping Sauce is made with our all natural cane + stevia sweetener, Lil’ SHUGA!, which is 2x sweeter than regular sugar so you only need ½ as much for ½ the calories.
Buy your fresh ingredients and make some shrimp today. 😀
- 2 teaspoons Lil’ SHUGA!
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound cleaned large shrimp
- With the help of a whisk or an electric mixer, combine Lil’ SHUGA!, peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sriracha.
- Blend until smooth and add more Lil’ SHUGA! or adjust salt and heat from sriracha to taste.
- On a sauté pan over medium heat, warm up peanut oil and once hot add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp for about 3 minutes on each side until is opaque and start
- turning orange. Right before shrimp is ready add a couple tablespoons of the peanut coconut
- sauce over them and let it cook and thicken to coat and caramelized over the shrimp. About 2 more minutes.
- Serve the shrimp with the extra sauce for dipping.