This sweet cream cheese ball it’s perfect for any occasion. Our Hey SHUGA! beautifully compliments the bold flavors of a full-bodied red wine like Cabernet Sauvignon, which we used to flavor the cheese.
See below how it’s done:
Step 1: Have your all your ingredients ready, making sure the cream cheese has soften.
Step 2: Sweeten the cream cheese with Hey SHUGA!
Step 3: Add red wine.
Step 4: Mix well and set aside.
Step 5: Mix cranberries and almonds and set aside.
Step 6: Place the wine flavored sweetened cream cheese on a bowl covered in plastic wrap. This will give the cheese it’s round shape and the plastic wrap will help with removing the cheese ball from the bowl. Refrigerate.
Step 7: Once cooled and out of the fridge, cover with cranberry-almond mixture.
We love how the almonds and cranberry add a great contrast of texture.
Serve with crackers and enjoy!
For more recipes using Hey SHUGA! click here.
- 16 Oz cream cheese, soften
- ⅓ cup full-bodied red wine like Cabernet Savignon
- 2 tablespoons Hey Shuga!
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- In a bowl mix well, until fully combined, cream cheese, red wine and Hey Shuga!
- Pour this mixture in a small ball previously lined with plastic wrap and cover, forming a ball as the cream cheese mixture takes the shape of the bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Once out of the refrigerator, remove the plastic wrap and place it on a serving plate.
- Mix well cranberries and almonds and cover cheese ball with that mixture.
- Serve cold or at room temperature, and enjoy it with crackers.