This easy and tasty SHUGA! recipe will leave your guests amazed! Rather than spending the entire afternoon cooking for a special dinner, you will have it ready in no time and get to be the star of the day! Serve the dish with a fresh salad of your choice! Enjoy it!
Shuga! and Soy Salmon
- 4 (6 ounce) Salmon Fillets
- ½ teaspoon cilantro
- Pinch of curry
- ?1 lemon zest
- ?2 teaspoons of Shuga!
- ?2 tablespoons light soy sauce juice
- ?Pinch of salt with herbs
- Mix in a bowl salt, cilantro, curri, lemon zest, Shuga!, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Place the salmon to marinate for a few minutes.
- Place on a plate (the side of the skin down) and bring to the oven in broil 10-12 minutes.