Give your quinoa salad a SHUGA! twist, this Quinoa Caprese and dressing recipe is full of flavor and nutrients! Basil, cherry tomato, chickpea, mozzarella cheese… yuum!!!
SHUGA! Quinoa Caprese
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of mini fresh mozzarella cheese
- 10 to 15 leaves of basil
- ½ Chickpea can (optional)
- 4 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Lil SHUGA!
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions of the package.
- Add the cooked quinoa to a bowl with tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and SHUGA! Add the dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- Option with chickpeas: Sauté the chickpeas for 2 minutes in olive oil, salt and garlic. Add to the salad.
- Add any other fresh or cooked vegetable of choice!