Delicious, healthy and easy! What else can we ask for?!
Cauliflower is making a comeback on menus as an alternative to the higher-carb potato. It’s a standout vegetable dish that can be served as a side dish or main course. Our Sweet and Savory Baked Cauliflower is a quick dish that can be made at home as well. It’s an excellent source of vitamin C, and manganese plus the flavor is irresistible!!
Our version of the Sweet and Savory Baked Cauliflower will please meat-eaters and vegetarians alike. To make it kid friendly just remove the chilli from the recipe.
Share with us your version of the dish by tagging us on your photos. Happy Baking!
1. Preheat oven to 425°(F).
2. Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; transfer to a large bowl; set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine unsalted butter melted, chili, Hey SHUGA! and salt.
4. Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and mix well, making sure the cauliflower is well coated in the sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Hey SHUGA!
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°(F).
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; transfer to a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl
combineunsalted butter melted, chilli, Hey SHUGA! and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and mix well, making sure the cauliflower is well coated in the sauce.
- Spread the cauliflower onto a large baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.