Saint Patrick´s Day is in the corner! Whether you are a party planner or planning on going to a party, but need to bring a dish, try this Easy, Tasty and Savory Bean Dip, with a sweet hint of SHUGA!
Tasty and Savory Bean Dip
- 1 lb of red kidney-beans (previously softened)
- 1 lb of chicken breast or pork filet or smoked jam in buckets
- 1 white onion chopped in small cubes
- 4 ounces of pork bacon (1/2 package)
- 1 cup of bbq original sauce
- ½ cup of pineapple juice
- 1 spoonful of mustard
- 1 spoon of Hey Shuga!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry slightly the onion and bacon in butter. Add the meat until cooking is complete.
- In a separate bowl mix the mustard, Hey Shuga!, the bbq sauce and pineapple juice.
- Add sauce and softened kidney-beans. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Leave in slow cook fire for 10 minutes.