This bright nectarine salsa made with Lil’ SHUGA! will lighten up your day. This mixture of sweet and tart flavors, go so well over fish, poultry, meats or simply on a piece of bread.
Get the recipe details below:
Step 1: We believe in using the freshest ingredients you can find. This is why to make this salsa, we start by chopping beautiful fruits and veggies like nectarines, green onions, and red bell peppers. Mix it all up.
Step 2: Make your homemade vinaigrettes and dressings. It is so easy and taste so much better. This orange vinaigrette is made by combining fresh squeezed orange juice, with a touch of olive oil, Lil’ SHUGA! and a pinch of salt.
Step 3: Add the vinaigrette to the fruits and veggies mixture and use as desired.
Voila! We’ve made bruschetta!
We promise you will not crave anything else after trying the greatness of recipes like this one that uses fresh, natural ingredients. You and your guests will be surprised how at how much you will love this. Enjoy!
For more recipes using Lil’ SHUGA! click here.
- 1 cup nectarines, cubed
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, cubed
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Lil’ Shuga!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a bowl mix nectarines, scallions and red bell pepper.
- On a separate container combine well the juice of two oranges with olive oil and Lil’ Shuga! to form a dressing.
- Pour dressing over nectarines mixture and toss to cover.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. It will hold well for 2-3 days.