Did you try our SHUGA! Banana Bread recipe? If you didn’t, you should try it out! If you did, we bet you want to repeat it again! Add a fun twist by baking it on cupcake moulds and topping it with this Italian meringue. All desserts deserve a fantastic topping!
- 75 g egg whites
- 5 ounces of SHUGA!
- Warm up SHUGA! in slow fire.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer incorporating SHUGA! little by little.
- Once all SHUGA is incorporated keep mixing (20-30min) until the egg whites hold a soft peak.
- Use a pastry bag to serve in your moulds or on top of your muffins.
- Feel free to use any spout shape you like for your decor!